Friday, April 2, 2010

Easy Garlic Bread Sticks

We did a pizza night a few weeks ago for my Grandma's birthday.  I love to have bread sticks when I eat pizza.  I tried these out because I wanted something that I could make quickly and have on the table when people started to arrive.  They were a big hit.

Easy Garlic Breadsticks:
1 can of breadsticks (found in the same asile as the canned biscuits)
1/4 cup of melted butter
2 chopped garlic cloves
1/4-1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon of garlic powder if desired.

Preheat oven based on package directions. 
Unroll the breadsticks.  Lay them out on a baking sheet. 
In a saucepan melt the butter, add the garlic cloves and powder to the melting butter.
Brush the sticks with the garlic butter mixture
Sprinkle on the cheese.
Bake until golden.



















Please excuse the poor quality cell phone picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment