Monday, June 28, 2010

Chocomize- Make your own chocolate!

I found a new cool food site.  Chocomize is a web page that allows you to customize your own chocolate bar. 

The first step is to choose your chocolate.  You have a choice from dark, milk, or white chocolate.

Next you pick your toppings.  They have six different categories and you can choose up to five ingredients.  Some of my favorites were almonds, honey roasted soy beans, candied ginger, oreos, caramel pieces, junior mints, coffee, and pop rocks.  Mr. T was a fan of the chili powder and mini chipotle peppers.

I think the price is pretty good.  I've seen chili pepper chocolate bars in speciality food stores in town for $10-$11, which I think is a lot (but I'm kind of cheap).  The same bar is half the price here.

I'm thinking that there might be stocking suffers in my family's future.  I can't wait to place my order.

No comments:

Post a Comment