Last week got a little crazy and we didn't end up eating in as much as we planned on. Birthday, basketball games, and family time got in the way. :) It just means that I can recycle and eat some of it this week.
1) Turkey Burgers with Southwest Cheddar Steak Fries
2) Massive salad with chicken and more than likely some buffalo chicken dressing
3) Skillet-Roasted Chicken Breasts from November/December's Clean Eating Magazine
4) Blackened tilapia with broccoli and cheese grits
5) BBQ Beef roast in the crock pot