Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Roasted Garlic

I recently acquired about 20 heads of garlic.  I've been trying to think of new ways to use it so we don't waste any.  One of thing that I had always seen done on tv but had never tried myself was roasting garlic.  I figured that this was the best time to try it out, if it didn't work... I still had more garlic.

It was seriously easy and made the garlic almost sweet.  It got really soft and I was able to just squeeze the cloves out.

















Roasted Garlic:
1 head of garlic
Olive Oil
Salt
Pepper


Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cut the top of the garlic off.

















Place the head of garlic in a piece of parchment paper or foil and drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper.

Wrap the garlic up and cook for 30 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment