It's December in Florida... it's also around 80 degrees right now. I think it might drop down to 60 at some point this week. Who knows. I want to start making come chili and different soups so I can stock my freezer, but I don't really want to have soup/chili when it's hot outside.
It looks like I'm keeping the poultry industry going this week. :)
1) Pizza Night- I have some dough in my freezer that's calling to be used.
2) Pasta with Turkey Meatballs
3) Chicken Soft Tacos
4) Honey Chicken with vegetables and brown rice
5) Chicken and Mushrooms with roasted broccoli
6) Chicken Rollatini with Spinach