It's almost November. Goodness. Mr. T's birthday is on Wednesday so we will be either going out or i'll be making a steak dinner. We will see.
As for the rest of the week I'm planning on making a soup or white chicken chili for the weekend or to freeze (or both).
1) Red Beans with brown rice
2) Turkey Burgers, toppings TBD (maybe guac, tomato, spinach?)
3) Chicken fajitas with yellow rice
4) Fried rice using the leftovers from fajita night
5) I'm still looking for a recipe but this might be a good one to build off of. White Chicken Chili
6) Massive salad with chicken and more than likely some buffalo chicken dressing